Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Sovereign Status

I, William Joseph Gallagher, of Seffner Florida formerly of Hachita, New Mexico, On this 20 day of April, 2005, do hereby rightfully declare, to all parties concerned, and for all purposes public and private, that I spend the currency of the federal reserve banking conglomerate strictly under duress; this situation being a real and true result whereby no alternative or true recourse is available to the federal reserve currency which is not at this time being issued or minted according to the strictures concerning the creation of money as addressed by the constitution of the united states of America. No consent by me shall be implied to any contract made in my name, or not, or in my interests, or not, which I have not duly reviewed and authorized with my signature, and in no way shall my signature, or any action of mine not strictly defined as consent, be construed as consent to any contract, agreement, or process of which I have not been made fully cognizant, and given my formal approval. I reserve all constitutional rights legally bequeathed to me as a sovereign of the united states of America without prejudice of any type. I hereby record and make known my knowledge, and I hereby demand acknowledgment and satisfaction based on the constitution of the united states of America, versus any subsidiary or consequent law based on the defined benefit of the federal reserve banking conglomerates currency, any state of emergency, or any other scenario whereby my rights as a naturally born sovereign of the united states of America are at issue. This notice supercedes all other status assigned me, with or without my knowledge, by any entity of any type at any time previous or subsequent to this formal declaration.


Sovereign American William Joseph Gallagher

Email: luxefaire @ gmail. com