Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Bay Area Hotels Getting Ready For RNC

This blog is mostly an information source for visitors, I would think.  So I pass things on.  But some of the writing that I am having to refer the reader to is less than par, and apologies in advance when that happens.  I normally do not have too much to do with newspapers, but I am learning some things, and that is nice. Papers are not entertainment, they are information, cut and dried, along with a lot of underwear ads, because the zionists types run most papers in America.  Heh.

Kind of rambling here, so it can actually be called a blog, and I can always be contacted if you need more information.  This blog is kind of like a general synopsis (if there is such a thing) without all the underwear ads then.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/business/tourism/tampa-bay-hotels-get-ready-for-republican-national-convention/1238551